Thursday 30 October 2014

The End Is Near


T-minus two weeks left of my BTech year! Only two submissions and one presentation to go. Eeek! I am extremely excited to start this journey, which all starts on December 12th I guess - RESULTS DAY! It has been one of the toughest years but am probably certain it will all be worth it when we walk across that stage for graduation next year. It has been an eventful four years, but am now ready to move on - finally! My parents are already nagging me about 'the job search' - seriously? I guess there is no time like the present. I am so thankful and grateful to have had the opportunities and experiences I've had throughout my life. 

I wish my fellow BTech's well as they move forward into this new chapter of their lives. 

See you guys in industry!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment