Thursday 16 October 2014

The Final Stretch :)

So, today marks the four week 'deadline' to finishing my BTech: Public Relations Management course. I have a total of only seven assessments left before it is time for me to hit the real world. This race is finally almost over!

I have matured so much over the past four years as a student and could have never imagined how much I, as a person, would change. I've experienced so much, met some great people - some of which I can call friends, learned so much, taken on so much responsibility. I am truly grateful to all that has made my studying journey a pleasant one. This course forces you to come out of the shell you are hiding in - and that is exactly what it has accomplished in my case. 

The upcoming weeks should be memorable - this should include the very last 'December holiday' I plan on having before kicking off into work mode. But not everything goes according to plan. 

Staying Hopeful :)
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment