Tuesday 14 October 2014

WELCOME

I am, for now, a BTech: Public Relations Management student. This all changes in November 2014! After November 2014 I will officially be 'unemployed', no longer a student, and hopefully ready to face 'the real world'. A world that is filled with the immense pressure to succeed. 

A student is who I have been for the last four years of my life. Knowing that this is all coming to an end is scary but exciting at the same time. This is the start of a new chapter!

This blog will be dedicated to my journey through it all - the adjustment, how I go about finding my feet as a Public Relations professional, my experiences, and posts about the things I hold near and dear to my heart - my family and friends. 

The best is yet to be - Robert Browning.

Happy Blogging :) 
xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment